Leveling lot for pole barn

Is that looking from the inside out or the outside in?

Reply to
Rick

This will never happen. At least if _you_ make the pole barn.

For your convenience some questions you might ask now:

- Why me?

- Would using a chain make things better?

- What will never happen?

- Do you have other questions, or could you make check boxes, please?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Not, if the roof is on the top, and the middle on the back. You can also have the lower left rear corner on the downhill side of the area. But this might be forbidden by local regulations. If you look at the barn from the other side, everything changes, expect where the roof goes. But you already knew!

BTW: Do you know, why mirrors flip left/right sides but not bottom/top?

Nick

Reply to
Nick M?ller

Sure! My 5-year old told me some years ago--"Why, they're that way, Daddy!" w/ the tone and additude available at that age... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

TROLL ALERT!!! TROLL ALERT!!!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

You don't dump it. You shovel it from the truck into the forms. It shouldn't take you more than 30 or 40 hours of work to empty an 18-yard-er.

I'd suggest an easier way, though. Ask the hauling company to mix the dirt up with lots of water before they load it. Mix it up to really loose mud. Then you can have them just pour it from one end of the forms, and it'll self-level. You won't even have to level it at all!

After it drys, you just compact it and build your barn.

Yeah! Call 'em up an ask them to do that. Make sure it's REAL loose mud, not clumpy or sticky. It's gotta be wet enough to pour, and level itself out.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Are you trying to be smart? if you dont like my questions then dont respond.

Reply to
stryped

I've tried to educate you as to why you're not communicating well. Others have tried to educate you on how to fix your problem with your dirt leveling. You seem to be amazingly clue-resistant, to the point where it can only be intentional. It's obvious that you're here neither to learn, nor to contribute anything.

So...buh-bye, clue-resistant entity.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

what do you mean by try to be smart?