Let's all search....

I need a keyed door knob to match the one that I uploaded at

and I simply can't find one. That is where all of you come in. In your spare time please help me search the Internet for one and if successful please post the link.

I almost hope that it is not easy for someone because I have been searching for over an hour and would feel like a fool if someone come up with one in record time.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

sales.com/lock.htmand I simply can't find one. That is

Have standard knobs sprayed with automotive paint or powder coat knobs to make a standard lockset appear similar. Unless there are two locksets next to each other, you're the only one who will be any the wiser.

RicodJour

At risk of asking a silly question, have you checked Ebay?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

sales.com/lock.htmand I simply can't find one. That is

Molly Brown