Lennox Air Handler CB51MV Feeder Breakers

I am having a Lennox heat pump and air handler installed soon and am installing the panel circuit breaker and feeder circuits. According to the dealer, the air handler has three two pole feeds. One feed is a 15 amp circuit for the blower. The other two circuits are for the resistance heating elements. The current draw that he gave me corresponded to 15kW. One feed was 5kW (approximately 21 amps) and the other feed was 10kW (approximately 42 amps). I stopped at the dealer tonight and was told that there is a 30 amp and a 50 amp breaker in the equipment. Not sure if these are breakers or just non-auto switches. If that is the case, do I need to install 30 amp and 60 amp circuit breakers at the main panel board? Does anyone have this unit installed and could you post what the feeder breakers are in your main panel board. I am also trying to use the existing panel board which is practically full. I plan on using the GE slimline circuit breakers (THQP) to efficiently use space by making room for two of the 2 pole GE breakers by replacing 2 full size single pole breakers with 4 half-size. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ron Munroe Falls, Ohio

Reply to
Ron