Leak in air intake for AC

I have left a maintenance request for this to my apartment manager.

But it is late.

I was walking barefoot and noticed wet spots in my bedroom and other places on my carpet.

I did some investigation.

I opened the screen for the AC filter and found a lot of water on the bottom.

I have a wet/dry vacumn, but try to be considerate of my neighbors sleep.

Looking for recommendations to mitigate the damage.

Thanks, Andy

A K

That's nothing, I had water coming out the ceiling vents! Fat gals sweat a lot!

Reply to
WWS TEXAS

... anything to help. John T.

Reply to