lawn mower

Nah. One of the first things I looked at.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Valve clearance. (very likely) Bad motor oil. (less likely) . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Does it have a fuel filter?

Reply to
recyclebinned

Cool. Only the first 3 were included in the manual and it never occurred to me that the website would be different. (Although I did figure out the water or dirt part on my own-grin).

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Cool. Only the first 3 were included in the manual and it never occurred to me that the website would be different. (Although I did figure out the water or dirt part on my own-grin).

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On that engine it could be anything - Chinese engine with short history.

Reply to
clare