Lawn Aerator

barrel filled with water with a row of aerator tubes fastened around each head pulled by hand? Less than 1000 sq ft and too hard for foot-stomper aerator.

Magically someone was passing out flyers to do aeration in the neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years. Prices listed vary from $80-160 front and back, depending on any extra services.

Reply to
Guv Bob

Up here in Waterloo Ontario there are usually guys around 3 or 4 times in the spring, and often twice in the fall wanting to Aerate the lawn.

Reply to
clare

Just be sure his device pulls plugs of soil and does not merely spike the soil. The former actually aerates; the latter compresses the soil around the holes it punches and makes things worse.

Reply to
David E. Ross

barrel filled with water with a row of aerator tubes fastened around each head pulled by hand? Less than 1000 sq ft and too hard for foot-stomper aerator.

neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years.

It's old as the hills.

Reply to
Guv Bob

neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years.

On hold. Low priority. Will update if and when it happens.

Reply to
Guv Bob

Screw you. I made up my mind. Get a brain.

Reply to
Guv Bob

Get a life dude

Reply to