Laminate Flooring Question

Yesterday I had some Mohawk laminate flooring installed. This was done by the same company who also installed it in two other rooms. It looks great and has held up for three years.

After they left, I noticed that in three areas one board is just slightly higher than the others.

Is something you would be concerned about? I am wondering if, in time, it could buckle or ruin my warranty.

I did try to call Mohawk but their office is closed for the day, and I will call my installer, but would like feedback first.

Many thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Hi Kate!

First of all, thank you so much for purchasing Mohawk Flooring product. We greatly appreciate it. This is definitely a situation where contacting your installer would be the first step. If there is still no resolution, please talk to your Mohawk dealer and we can address this as soon as possible. Thank you again for your interest in Mohawk Flooring products. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Reply to
Mohawk Flooring