Kudos for Home Depot

In article , snipped-for-privacy@queenvic.com says... ~ What ever happened to ethics in this country? Or even common sense for that ~ matter? ~ Ethics? That's simple.

I insist that people conduct themselves ethically in their dealings with me. But when it's my turn, I will do what is in my own best interest. Isn't that how it works? ;-)

I'll bet a lot of people would read that and not find anything wrong with it. And that's what has happened to ethics in this, and just about every, country.

Rick

Reply to
Java Man (Espressopithecus)

i believe those traits have gone the same route as common courtesy....they don't fit in well with the "ME ME ME" attitude...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

to some yes...to most, sadly the answer is NO....people are looking out for themselves, and that is okay...the old saying "what goes around, comes around" usually bites them in the end....this is of course my opinion based on things i have seen...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Kinda like riots in the poorer sections of town. All the rioters do is cut thier own throats by burning out the businesses that are willing to be in that section of town.

Reply to
HeatMan