Knots

Ever wish you could tie the appropriate knot when you need it?

Shows how to tie 196 different knots, including 5 (not just 4) for a necktie) and 3 for shoelaces, and 2 for a surgeon. Learn surgery in your spare time at home by watching these animations in your spare time and learning how to tie a one- or tw-hand surgical knot.

Learn how to be a cowboy in your spare time. No horse required.

BTW, bowties are normally tied like simple shoelaces, but see for yourself.

Reply to
micky

I may wear a tie at breakfast tomorrow just so I can try a different know style.

Reply to
Ed P

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 23:54:26 -0400, Ed P posted for all of us to digest...

Ed, why don't you really change your style and become a Arab Prince?

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz