Kitchen "Garden" Windows

Hi All:
I have a "custom" kitchen window that was originally installed in the house that I would like to replace, except I'm not sure what to call it. This is causing me problems searching on the internet for the type of replacement windows I need.
The installation appears to be a complete kit. The kit consisted of 5 2'X5', double pane, aluminum framed windows and 5 2'X2' double paned, aluminum framed skylights. All 10 windows are installed in a common frame(s) to give an overall 10' long X 5' high "bay" window or "garden" window appearance. The smaller skylights are mounted similar to standard skylights except the lower edge is fitted into the common frame.
What do you call this type of window installation? Who provides these kits?
Thanks for any help.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.