Kitchen Faucet Leaks

I have a kitchen sink with side-mounted single control and sprayer. When I use hot, warm, or cold water, water leaks out from below the control handle. I don't know if it might be related, but I also have to rotate the handle about 1/2" to the hot side of straight down in order to completely shut off the water.

Does it make sense to try to repair this, or should I simply replace the whole valve assembly with a new one? If I recall correctly, I bought this thing at Home Depot around 5 or 6 years ago.

-- Bob Simon remove x from domain for private replies

Reply to
Bob Simon