Keeping maintenance records

Phisherman wrote:

I have been backing up my data for years now. I also have more than one machine and important data is duplicated on each.
metspitzer wrote:

So what will you do if Yahoo goes out of business or decides not to offer the calendars any more?
Also I really don't care for the idea of putting my personal or other information "in the cloud".

But you send all kinds of personal information via email, right?
Top Spin wrote:

Actually no.

Liar.

"Yahoo" is little more than a collection of 'bots overseen by an idiot. You can bet the house nobody is listening, and if they were they wouldn't care. -----
- gpsman
gpsman wrote:

Overseen by an idiot? Not any more. Yang is out. But he better not go outside, the shareholders will skin him.
Microsoft bid $33/share earlier this year, which Yang declined.
Price is now about $11.50/share.
Microsoft will probably buy Yahoo for somewhere around $15.

If Jerry Yang is an idiot, then you are a vegetable, probably a rutabaga (unless there is a dumber vegetable, then you're that one).