jumping power from a 3 way switch to a single-pole switch

replying to Chris Lewis, Alexcwt wrote: I assume you want the undercabinet light to be independent of overhead light.

You can add a small 120v (coil) SPDT relay to create an always hot wire. It would draw a small amount of power when it's in the close position but save you the need to run another wire in the wall to the switch.

The con: it's going to make a click sound every time either of the 3 way switch is flicked.

Please check your local code before doing this.

Reply to
Alexcwt

He electrocuted himself 11 years ago!!!!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

replying to Goedjn, Joseph wrote: What it sounds like to me is you can't answer a question so instead your belittling they guy asking the question .. THAT! Makes you an asshole

Reply to
Joseph

The HomeMoaners post that Joseph responded to was ELEVEN years old !!!!!!

Reply to
Retired

Oren posted for all of us...

That is smelly by now.