Is there anyone in west new jersey know what the going electrician rate is

Need to understand what is the average rate electrician are charging in the state of New Jersey.

Reply to
jsanders

Rich

Rich

Do you think you are going to get three times better answers by asking what's essentially the same question three times in a row on the same newsgroup, fella?

I'm beginning to think there might be a good reason why your electrician decided you deserved being charged what you were.

Consider it a learning experience; i.e. "learn" to get a firm quotation in writing before letting anyone start working on anything more extensive than changing a light bulb.

Come to think of it....

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

"jsanders" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@homerepairlive.com:

Fie-dallah

Reply to
Al Bundy

I don't know how much they charge but here are charts that show how much they are getting paid.

hollenback

Could you ask this again? I can't quite understand it after the first 3 times.

Reply to
George