Is there a third choice?

Maybe I'll dress in a cow costume before I die and just not tell 'em.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

...just throw Harry K's corpse on the compost pile....much more useful

Reply to
SRN

Reply to
Robert Green

Did you never hear of cold storage? What do you think happens to bodies in the morgue?

No, embalming has zip to do with 'keeping the stink down'. They are displayed straight from the cooler and are not allowed to warm up enought to sstart to 'stink'.

Embalming is strictly another unnecessary charge. Yes, it is mandated by law if the body is to be on display. That was another of the funeral director's lobbying successes.

If you ever find out about how a body is embalmed it will turn your stomach.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

45minutes later, CSI figures out (from the skeletal remains, only) that COD was a heart attack.
Reply to
krw

Neat trick to be able to look at a skeleton and diagnose "heart attack"...

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Yet they do such tricks every week.

Reply to
krw

You see, there is a certain protein called abagaba formed when you have a heart attack and where he was buried he was naturally provided with a rare fungus that surrounds and preserves the ababgaba, although naked to the unaided eye it stands out when being fumigated with schmenkathin and some komethathale applied with a spray mist bottle with a very small amount of high octane gasoline added to the komethathale. Of course the gasoline can not contain any alcohol! Simple!

Reply to
Tony Miklos

AH! So that's it. Thanks for an explanation that cures my skepticism. Nothing like the scientific facts to set things straight. :)

Harry K

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I'm gonna have a flaming chariot sweep down from heaven and carry me away, = while my protege gets to keep my Y-3 black leather bomber jacket=85

Reply to
Kyle