Is it ok to replace the concrete walk around a inground pool with pavers in Michigan?

I'm having my inground pool refurbished this spring. In the process o

replacing the lines, we have to tear out the concrete walk around th pool. Instead of putting a concrete walk back in, I was thinking o using pavers with a Polycrete filler. Is this a good idea in Michigan What kind of precautions should be taken

-- dwas

this thread:
post was submitted via http://www.HomeRepairForums.or

Reply to