Intelligent satnav?

Over three million people in 8000 square miles? I'm surprised they have room for roads. That's three times as many people we have in this state, which is 147,000 square miles.

Reply to
rbowman

Even better, you find yourself behind a piece of farm machinery moving at a stately 10 mph...

Reply to
rbowman

rbowman wrote

Nope, Australia.

We do too.

Same here. And fire trails that are only used by the fire trucks during major fires, what we call bushfires.

Yeah, ours arent updated that often.

Sure, but we weren't discussing god like, JUST whether its perfectly possible to be up to date even in rural areas with roads.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Very little of ours moves that slowly.

Reply to
Rod Speed

The UK is too full. All Muslims should be thrown out, and child benefits abolished.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Agreed. So should tax credits be abolished. Only wankers claim tax credits.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Lack of intelligent reply noted.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I claim them because they're there. However I always vote in favour of their abolishment. If chavs are taking them, I might aswell also.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

But the road is frequently not wide enough and if it is, there's a herd of cyclists coming towards you.

Reply to
charles

Wanker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Lack of intelligent reply noted.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Stop daydreaming about my c*ck.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

There's usually room for two vehicles and a cyclist.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You need a car with better acceleration.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

There certainly wasn't 17 years ago, when a motorist knocked my bike over - when I was riding it.

Reply to
charles

Then ride in the gutter where you belong.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

NYC has over 8 million in about 300 square miles...

Just because no one wants to live near you ... :)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Trust me, one of those gems is in no danger of breaking the land speed record. The real problem is they are wider than the travel lane so even if the driver moves over as far as he can it is difficult to pass.

Hay rakes are just as bad. Luckily they only get two cuttings a year around here when equipment is out and about.

Reply to
rbowman