Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

Yep, that's about right. Also, it was worth paying that sum to be shot of the silly nonsense. I'm not losing any sleep over it anyway: I have a good attorney waiting in the wings!

-- Ian

Reply to
Ian

See my f/up to nex tin this thread.

-- Ian

Reply to
Ian

Reply to
BruceR

Greetings,

I don't want to talk for Ian but when I read his post it sounded like he sent the check because the contract he was in required payment (and he was doing the right thing). He is just upset that after sending the check instead of cashing it and closing out his account they kept calling him from the debt collection agency. He has made attempts to resolve the issue properly (through payment) but they have dropped the ball.

(of course, this is what I think he said, again, I can't speak for him)

Hope this helps, William

Reply to
William.Deans