Insulating Underground Pipes wrote:

There's at least one product (Condufill, I think it's called) that is marketed for in-place reinsulation of steam pipes. It's some sort of expanding-foam insulation that is rated for steam temps. Don't know a huge amount about it, 'tho.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.