Installing a bathroom exhaust fan and the proper way to vent it...

I think the AHJ needs to talk with that builder. It's not to code that I'm aware of. (But hey, I've seen worse...) Have a great Thanksgiving. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

I've never looked at the Panasonics. You like them?

Reply to
Dennis

Less to be certain. But just the air by itself carries a lot more water vapor than can dissipate in cold air, and a fan will draw air from outside the half-bath. It still will be moisture-laden air and that moisture will collect on the insulation. Not as much or as fast, but it will affect the R value to some extent. Best it goes outside in the winter (whenever possible).

Reply to
Dennis

They cost a bit more, but you cant hear them run, you cant beat them for what they do, and they aint too shabby looking either.

Reply to
CBHVAC

The best

Reply to