Innovage Photo Keychain

I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a problem with this product/supplier?

Reply to
p4o2

Do a google search using the words below.

innovage key chain troubleshooting

Prepare to be unhappy.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why keep trying, return it.

Reply to
ransley

LOL

Reply to
Meat Plow

This was a gift. Since the "800" number will not answer I can not find out how to return it. Their website (and the one at innvorage) is no help

Reply to
p4o2

What's the toy supposed to do, anyway?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Store and show about 60 pics in a small keychain attachment.

Reply to
p4o2

The company's probably buried in phone calls. And, they probably can't get a straight answer from their Chinese manufacturer. Wait a week and try calling them again.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom