Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station Problem

Since it seemed more likely than not that the outdoor sensor was the culpri= t, I located and ordered a replacement sensor. I installed batteries in the= new sensor first, then in the indoor unit. After about ten seconds, the in= door unit started to respond. Moved the sensor to it's usual outdoor locati= on, and all is back to normal.

Thanks to all who responded!

Interesting footnote: The online shop I bought the sensor from is for wine = enthusiasts. They sell the weather station to folks who want to monitor the= temperature and humidity of their wine cellar!

Art Harris

Reply to
Art Harris

open up the transmitter clean the curcuit board with a paper towel THERE IS SOME WHITE POWDER ON THE TERMINALS BEHIND THE JACKS Clean off the corrosion and any bugs that have got inside Clean the inside of the jacks Shold work now

Reply to
comcarpenter