If you protest, plan ahead

If you protest, bring a bottle of water and wear a Depends. Thsese fools could not go potty.

a group called Scientist Rebellion took the sticky route when nine members glued their hands to the floor of the Porsche pavilion at Volkswagen's Autostadt museum in Wolfsburg on Thursday.

the protestors "pleaded for medical treatment because their hands were sore and moaned that they couldn’t go to the toilet." The paper interviewed one protester who said of staff, "They refused our request to provide us with a bowl to urinate and defecate in a decent manner while we are glued," and, "We can't order our food, we must use the one provided by Volkswagen. Lights off. Random unannounced checks by security guards with bright torches."

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I don't mind protests, some are a very good thing, but they shouldn't disrupt traffic. That's what I don't like about light rail; it usually wastes a lane that could go to traffic. Also buildings that replace parking lots are very bad.

LOL.

Reply to
micky

I do.

Not one of them is.

But they will just be ignored if they don't.

That's what I don't like about light rail; it usually

Not if they are big multistory car parks.

Reply to
zall

Amateurs. That was SOP when Earth First! members were chaining themselves to bulldozers in the '80s. Kids today don't know shit.

Reply to
rbowman

Assuming they used Superglue, I'd give 'em acetone. If they weren't smart enough to unglue themselves with it, I'd start pouring it on the floor next to their hands.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

And throw a Zippo at them?

Reply to