Ice maker supply problem

I have a GE Model NO 2FX25JRBA refrigerator/freezer. Recently the water supply line inside the freezer running from the back wall to the ice maker has been forced out of the rear supply hole sending water internally in the freezer. I cleaned up all the ice a few days ago and put the hose back in place. It was working well until today when it once again began pushing the hose out. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

I'm not sure, but didn't GE just have a recall on fairly new freezers with ice makers? Something about icing or such, it seems.

Reply to
Pat