I want a solid gold toilet seat

Thay arre neckst two thee speelchekkrs on ille sex.

Reply to
Forrest

I want a solid gold toilet seat. The entire seat must be reeal gold, not just a gold plateing. Even the hingers must be pure gold. My ass is very impotent and derserves the best. Money is no obgict. I just want the best for my ass. Where can I get one?

Western Man

Reply to
WesternMan

On Sat 29 Nov 2008 10:27:44a, told us...

If your ass is impotent, a gold toilet seat isn?t going to fix it.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Appears your brain is as 'impotent' as your ass.

Reply to
sanity

How would you attach it to your butt?

Reply to
ktos

snipped-for-privacy@innernet.com wrote in news:3gu2j4p721us58l33rns8ed7s075ueueq5@

4ax.com:

I know where you can get one but they take great pride in their seats. You must prove to them your ass is worthy. You need to send them a certificate of authenticity that your ass has been gold plated along with a picture.

Taping a bunch of gold coints to your ass does not qualify.

Reply to
Red Green