I just got satellite on my PC

Was curious to know if anyone else has satellite on there computer ? I just got it and actually love it. I wasn't sure if it was even worth a dime, but it was a one time cost of 49$ so I thought it was worth a shot. It actually has some 3000 channels from all over the world. You get channels from almost every country it seems like. I am always at my PC anyway, so its actually pretty slick. Anyway, I was simply curious to see how many people really have even heard of it. If you havent heard about it, check it out. For the price in comparison to monthly rates, you cant beat it. I threw a blog together on my full experience at

I actually get the channels out of Iran and Iraq as well.

Nate

Reply to
suzuki2062003

Spammer, get thee behind me!

Why not go to the following and get *more* for free?

Leroy