i installed the laminate flooring

last night after work I installed about 250 sq feet. it went pretty smooth, you have to watch it, I noticed a couple pieces had the tongue crumble a bit in a small spot & make a little bump or crack in the seam... I caught it & never had to remove more than 2 rows to replace it. I did get one chip that I didn't notice until I was all done.. I am wondering how to repair it. I guess probably paint. anyone have any tips on that?

Reply to
longshot