HVAC WTF

I have posted under one name for the last 3+ years. Can you point to one single post was sent by me under a different name?

I don't know Steve @ Carolina Breeze but I have seen enough of his posts over the years to make me trust his knowledge. After being here long enough you learn who to trust on what subjects.

The op said two ton was the smallest sytem available. I pointed him to a 1.5 ton system. I wouldn't have a clue how to answer a load calc question if there was one.

You may have confused me with the OP since we both use the name Steve B. I have no idea whether the OP really has a garage remodel or not. It would be agravating if some people spent this time trying to help him and he was just trying to piss off the hvac guys.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

"Steve B." wrote

My point was not to piss them off. My point was to show their arrogance, pomposity, and ego.

I have not done it, though. They have.

If you need a HVAC job done, don't allow yourself to be held up by some primadonna HVAC person. In my case, I was lucky, living here for nearly fifty years, and in the end being able to make some calls, find a "friend" and get the system for a very good price.

Installation is Monday. I got a very good price and warranty from a company that has been in business for 19 years. Yes, I did get a break from a friend, but in our town, there is a saying that I believe started here. "It's not what you know, it's who you know."

So, all you good HVAC guys out there, keep it up. Good luck. Break a leg. Make a million, and all that. And to all the egotistical prissies out there, you really need to get into a job you can handle.

And take some spelling lessons, too. I'm not impressed by anyone who claims to know the mathematics and nuances involved in HVAC who can't spell common words or use correct English.

You are a disgrace and a symptom of what is wrong with America today.

Have a good life, whatever you do.

The Other Steve B.

Reply to
SteveB

As I stated before: when I have to justify myself to you, you have my permission to shoot me.

BTW, please activate your Spell Checker. Or go back and finish high school.

Bye.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

No problem.

But what if a company gives you a 'Proposal' that lists different options and gives a total amount for the different 'packages'?

Are you going to be upset that they didn't list all the products separately?

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

As I said before, your a liar until you prove differently.

So, goodbye liar

Reply to
Geoman

KJpro,

Don't waist your time with this looser who fabricated the 'AROUND" prices better than the "guys coming tomorrow" will fabricate the ducts.

The guy was caught lying, so what do you expect him to post now that is truthful? He's hoping that these damage control posts he's making will save his honor and dignity but he isn't doing a very good job of it. His original post was an ego trip in the hopes he could stand out as some poor victim from those terrible HVAC guys. Read the first insult he posted against you me and every other tradesman. His later posts has shown him to be a liar and now he takes the typical 'I don't have to show you anything" approach. Maybe this is a kid, I haven't heard such crap since my kids were in kindergarten!

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

There you have it, this guys total intent of his orginal post was to insult every single HVAC guy in the world! Only those who are bigots and racists clump a group together as a single entity as you have done.

Your a liar and this post has revealed it to be so. Read on..

OH YOU LIAR!!! you said you had QUOTES plural from companies. Now we see that a BUDDY is putting it in!

I proved my case. You can tell when he's lying by either opening his mouth or typing.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

If you say goodbye, please, please, please just stop posting. That is what goodbye means. Your constant drool is getting old, and you are making a fool of yourself. Just put me in your filters and be done with it. You are now in mine, and I will not respond to your drivel again. That is what goodbye means.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I changed my mind like you changed your stories,

Too bad you have proven yourself in the last post that all you said was complete fabrication.

Man, I cant stand a liar, I'm glad you put me in your kill file. I have never come across such a baby in all my days on the newsgroups. You are worse than a little kid making up all this crap on how you have so many quotes. Then you come back and say a 'friend' is putting it in. But the other day you said a contactor was putting it in. So, once again lies.

Reply to
Geoman