Hvac tech.

I have been in residential and heavy comm.Havc and elect.for almost

7yrs.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I just found a great business opp. and would love to share it with you.

Its the deregulation of Natural Gas and Electricity.

And its gonna be huge.fed.gov. ordered monopolies to be dismantled.

I like applied science and refrigeration,but it doesn't pay like this.

Make money on every therm and kilo-watt used by other people.

This is a great opportunity hope you come and join the team.

I look forward to meeting you.

Country

Country

With energy bills as high as they are you will just be feeding on the misery of others. Kind of makes you a bottom feeding scum sucker. I havent seen one new supplier of utilities that makes the bill cheaper and better. Energy isnt cheap, period! You fit in under the rock in my creek. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

The last guy to try this (Jeff Skilling) is currently doing 24 years in the slammer.

Reply to
Malcolm Hoar

Bubba, What the hell are you talking about?

The fed. gov.is deregulating the monopolies these big compaies have.

You save money genuis and lots of it.20-40% on both gas and electric.You better check out what I'm talking about before you go and telling me Im shit.Thats it period.I work my ass off and never got much for it.

Reply to
Country

Have you tried selling earth shoes?

Reply to
HeyBub

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dallas, Texas (January 3, 2007)

Chris Chambless, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Ambit Energy, LP, announced today that beginning January 3, 2007, electricity consumers in Texas deregulated markets will have the opportunity to simplify their savings by switching to Ambit's Heart of Texas Plan.

"With so many complex plans out there to choose from, confusion is at an all-time high," said Mr. Chambless. "We believe we can help consumers by providing one plan with one low rate across the state."

Ambit's new Heart of Texas plan will provide month-to-month and term customers one low rate of $0.1299 per kilowatt hour (kWh) regardless of where they live in Texas. Ambit also promotes a policy of "no cost to switch" and "no hidden fees" with both their monthly and term products. Additionally, Ambit offers customers one of the most attractive travel reward programs in the industry.

"Our highest priority is to provide our customers with an exceptional experience, but that does not mean they will pay a higher rate. Ambit's Heart of Texas plan can save TXU customers in the Dallas area up to 13% off of their monthly electric bill and Reliant customers in the Houston area over 20%," said Mr. Chambless. "These are impressive savings."

With the deregulation of electricity in the $24 billion Texas market, thousands of electricity consumers are realizing the value of switching providers to get lower rates on their bills. The Public Utility Commission of Texas offers rate comparisons at

Ambit Energy's $0.1299 price per kilowatt hour (kWh) is based on monthly usage of 1,000 kWh or more.

Based in Dallas, Texas, Ambit Energy, L.P. is a retail electric provider licensed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT Certificate #10117) to offer residential electric services throughout the state. For more information on Ambit Energy, please visit the company's website

Country

Country, What the hell Cinderella Fairy-tale land did you just fall out of? They deregulated it here about a year or 2 ago. All kinds of companies popped up. None lasted. Recently another just came along last week. Cheaper prices, etc, etc. It actually looked like they had it. Then the TV news chimmed in showing that they were in fact cheaper until you add in the taxes that they charge. Our energy distributor does NOT charge those taxes so in fact, this new guy is actually higher in cost. Im sorry to hear you worked your ass off and never got much for it. Perhaps a better education and better job would cure that instead of joining a "multi-level-marketing" scam. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I understand the point that you have written.Its been deregulated since 02' and these other companies were out for themselves and went belly up. And rates continue to go higher. But Ambit is not one of those companies.There is so much of that crap out here today idiots sending lottery emails and help me get my money over to the united states.I'll give you 10 million. I make 25$hr. not too bad for a good tech. and with having a family I would not throw away the money if I really thought this was crap. I'm in this for myself and family first of all but secondly I want to help others.I don't think thats fairy tale at all. God doesn't need selfish to gain he doesn't go poor by giving. If you live in Texas,New York,or (in feb.)Illinois(chicago bloomington area) you can sign up for 39.00$ You get a bill in the mail thats the same,use the same lines, and mantinence is the same.The only difference is how much you get charged. In Texas (read Above) houston area was recieveing 20% cheaper Electricity.

Seriously this is no fairy tale............. Country

Reply to
Country

He's an hvac tech. What did you expect?

Reply to
HeyBub

yeah, yeah

Reply to
Country

It mentions Dallas and Houston, but I acually pay less than that in San Antonio, so I think I'll pass. Larry (HVAC tech also)

Reply to
lp13-30

If you were making $25.00/ hour, you wouldn't have time to sit in Mommies basement sending out spam. What's the matter? Porn getting boring?

Reply to
do_see