HVAC Air handler fiberglass insulation .....concerns

Should I be concerned about the condition of the internal insulation of my air handler (fan coil). I can pull small pieces of fiberglass off the surface. Its dirty, not moldy or wet and not falling apart, but it seems to me that air movement would put fibers in the air. Is this the way it should be?

Gary

Reply to
gary

It is probably normal