How to store window A/Cs?

The fins are not mashed. The floor is flat. They are not stacked.

Don (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Is he really the ONLY person you could sell to? I sure wouldn't warrant anything for 5 years. One year, maybe, but I'd sure prefer to just find someone else...

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Fischer

I've had problems even giving them away for free. I really don't care about the little bit of money I'd get.

Don (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Depends on where you live. I'd put them by the curb and put a FREE sign on them.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I had a couple of old window shakers that I wanted to get rid of. I put them by the curb with a "FOR SALE - $75" sign on them. They were gone the next morning!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Would anybody in their right mind offer that warranty to you? Hell no. Don't sell ANYTHING to friends or associates.

Get your garage sale sign up, plug them in to show they work. Tag them AS IS for $150.00 each.

Now keep your shoulders back and your head high, damn it! Let 'em drive a hard bargain and then let them both go for $200.00.

-zero

Reply to
-zero