How to seal a concrete terrace?

I have a concrete terrace over a garage that has some cracks (not big) and it lets water through. Is there a sealer that can stop the leaks and can be walked on?

Right now it has a layer of asphalt (maybe 1/2 in to 3/4 in thick or so) over a sheet of thick paper like material. But, it cracked in the same places the concrete cracked. Because of that layer of paper I think I can easily remove the asphalt.

A bit over a year ago I applied to it an asphalt sealer which worked at first but now it is as bad as before.

Thank you

Tony

Reply to
Alpha One

I filled my concrete driveway cracks with concrete caulk (gray in color) last spring. I used "Liquid Nails" brand. It remains flexible. I used it mainly to prevent seeds from sprouting and so far it works.

Reply to
Phisherman