How to remove mirrored walls

I have a single wall that has full length mirrors. The mirrors are glued to the wall. What is the best method to remove them?

I asked around and was told that I should tape the mirrors and then take a hammer the them.

Thanks,

Reply to
Marc

Art Todesco

, When I had some changed out a few years ago the crew used piano wire...slip behind mirrorat top, see-saw back and forth and work the wire down. Wood toggles on each end of the wire would help.

Reply to
dadiOH