How to remove "grout" around top of tub

A friend has a Jacuzzi tub with plastic insert "walls". The was mildew on the grout which she attempted to hide with some sort of quick-fix grout. The mildew now looks terrible and I want to get rid of it all and redo it. What can I use to clean it out but not hurt the tub? A sharp chisel might work. Are there solvents or cleaning chemicals? Dremel tool? Wire brush???

Reply to
William W. Plummer

the plastic panel gaps were filled with grout or caulk?

bill

"William W. Plummer" wrote in message news:RImwd.205175$V41.72290@attbi_s52...

Reply to
bill a

There are grout removal tools. Go to the tile section of HD or Lowes. Dremel also makes a grout removal attachment.

Reply to
Ron