How to level 10yo GE fridge?

I have a freezer-on-top GE 21cu-ft fridge. Its about 10 yrs old. Good condition...but how do I level the thing?

I inherited it with house and am satisfied w/perform but it is obviously leaning. Floor is quite level.

TIA

Reply to
Oceans 2K

The front "Feet" normally "screw down"

Reply to
Rudy

Hi,

Model#?

Some refrigerators have a nut or bolt on the front behind the lower grill to adjust the front level wheels, some only have legs that must be screwed in ot out to raise or lower the front of the refrigerator. Rear legs or wheels are often not adjustable.

Since we cannot see the refrigerator leaning, leaning on the left, right, back, front??

We usually make the front of the refrigerator slightly higher than the back so the doors will try to close on there own.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

exactly correct

I can't believe I didn't see that!

thanks

Reply to
Oceans 2K

Thanks, my wife is traveling for a couple days. She'll come back and be quite surprised! I annoyed her much more than it did me.

Reply to
Oceans 2K

Good advice from others, above. As a fine point, I usually adjust the left-right axis level, but very slightly higher than the back feet. That way, the fridge looks level from most angles, but the door slowly creeps shut by itself, a convenience when you run out of hands or elbows!.

Reply to
Roger

The same way you level a new or less than 10 year old one - the front fee are adjustable.

Reply to
avoidspam