How to install a seal

I have an Amana DWA33Aw dishwasher that seems to be leaking water from under the door. After reading though several posts I ordered and picked up a Gasket door bottom but not exactly sure how I install it. The dishwasher is only 8 years old. I am also replacing the springs at the same time since the door seems to be hanging a little lower than normal. Any suggestions on how to put the gasket on is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Jenn

sooooo, blew a seal, huh? ;)

Reply to
newb

About halfway down

Abe

Possibly so. The seal's having a smoke at the moment.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN