How long does a portable gasoline powered electric generator usually last?

Get your mind out of the gutter you dirty old man.

Reply to
clare

I may be just old and cynical. But, most of the improvements forced on us by government have not worked out well. Such as the CFL bulbs that don't work where it is cold, and which contain toxic mercury.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yeah, Ed, we've got Mormons present.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

To get my mind "into" the gutter I'd need a ladder to get that high.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

As a classmate of my brothers back in the sixties said - "my ming's not in the gutter, it's up on a lamp-post" to which another (or several" classmates replied"but the lamp-post has been knocked over".

Same one who said he "didn't drink any more" and "never touched the stuff" - to which the reply was "not any less either" and "not since the invention of the funnel".

Reply to
clare