How hard is it to change a fridge compressor?

Hey, it may be a few years later, but glad it worked.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've had to leave a faucet drip, it's been below 10 F in NY state, last several days. And windy. Tonight we have a wind chill advisory. Wind chill -25F or colder, and exposed skin can frostbite in half hour or less. I believe it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, most heating pads are only a couple hundred watts. Since the end of the cord is in the water, I'd advise an outdoor cord, though.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon