How does Sears make money?

I worked for Sears briefly in 1996. I do remember that was one of their big things -- encourage everyone to get and use a Sears charge card.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

One of the wholesale parts houses near here has a manager who smokes some really awful brand of cigarettes. I mentioned to him one time that I'm allergic to cig smoke. His reply "Don't come in." and I havn't since then.

Good for you! Don't go back!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon