How does a Smellphone work?

Someone told me they have a smellphone. I guess thats for smelling other people or their house or something like that. But how does it work?

Reply to
grumpyoldfart

Hi, Just guessing probably a sensor drjven ASIC which includes AI, fuzzy logic and microprocessor. Likewise there will be in the future TV sets which will look at you, the viewer.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You mean that my TV isn't watching me now? I can stop wearing these silly disguises?

That's going to make my life a lot easier.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You wipe yer ass with it and hand it to someone to use.

Reply to
notbob

Who nose? When we get the poop, I'll probably odor me one. Go find the mall store that smells them.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Smellphones work just like a cellphones, but instead of having a ring tone, they fart to alert you of an incoming call.

So, if you're on a crowded elevator and you hear a loud fart, if no one answers their phone then it's the real McCoy.

Reply to
nestork