How do you clean your wet/dry vacuum cleaner filter?

re: Most people want bagless

Not me. My wife bought a small bagless for doing stairs etc. and we hated it the first time we had to empty the container. Even though we took it outside to the garbage can to empty, the cloud of dust coated us and the container itself. It was more work to clean up afterwards than it was to vaccum the stairs.

Maybe people get used to it after a while, like they say you do when you live next to the railroad tracks, but whenever possible, I choose not to have to get used to things I don't like.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

-snip-

Somebody will invent a disposable bag that you dump it into with no mess. They will do an infomercial. People will flock to buy 'vacuum cleaner bags.'

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht