How do water heaters work?

OP here. Yes, that's what I am asking and I am still at a loss.

Reply to
Aaron Fude

Each horizontal pipe is too small to take the water from the larger pipe, which is bigger but more importantly, the water supply is for all practical purposes, unlimited. So all the horizontal pipes get filled. Then the right side pipe is big enough to accept all the water that comes from the horizontal pipes. So there is flow in all the horizontal pipes.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Reply to
mm