How do I create an opening for a wall A/C unit?

That's not fair. I never installed an air conditioner in my life.

PH

Reply to
Pari

Then get one of those portable A/C units. Like this one:

scott21230

I don't think this is going to work as well as you want it to, and leaving that door open is a standing invitation to theives, vermin, and weather problems. Does your condo agreement prevent you from venting out the attic? Are your water rates low enough that you could install a water-cooled heat exchanger and just dump the hot water out the drain?

Reply to
Goedjn

Wow! You use the same keyboard as another poster :-))

-- Oren

Oren