How difficult is it to apply epoxy grout on granite tiles?

I am considering to add an counter with about 30 12x12 granite tiles in my basement.

I understand it is long lasting with little maintance, but very difficult to apply. I once ovserved a contract to fix my fundation wall crack with epoxy with some injector and it seems quite some work.

Is epoxy grouting a do-able DIY, or I'd better to forget the idea? Any non-professional ever did that?

Reply to
spamfree