how contractors really size aircon

Boy, you could be an English teacher, but you just can't understand plain English. Pretty simple, Shut The Fuck Up ASSHOLE.

Reply to
<kjpro

You only need to read the post to which I responded to see the disdain.

So you&#39;re the one who is wrong.

Reply to
CJT

YOU certainly wouldn&#39;t. So what&#39;s your point?

Reply to
CJT

No. Take your own advice.

Reply to
CJT

That&#39;s rich coming from a guy named Bubba. I&#39;m not a racist, nor a profiler, nor a person who judges others quickly.

But if you ever showed up for a bid with a shirt that said "BUBBA" on it, I&#39;d politely waste about two hours of your life and laugh my ass off as you drove away.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

CJT... "correct" is defined by the proper science and calculations according to the requirements by the IBC, IMC, NEC, ASHRAE, and State/local laws, codes and regulations.You seem to think these don&#39;t apply to you. Maybe you need to do some homework before trying to stir the pot here.

For the most part, *most* of the regulars in alt.hvac are certified master techs, and contractors. Alt.hvac is *NOT* a place for home owners to come while about paying $100 cause they were too ignorant to change their filters. Thats what alt.home.repair is for.

We are not going to assume the liability of telling you how to fix your jurassic furnace, sight unseen, and without knowing what your abilities and capabilities are. You need to call a local, *COMPETENT*, licensed, insured, professionally trained, HVAC technician to come diagnose and repair or replace your broken air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, and/or boiler.

If you would be so kind, please quit cross posting this junk.

Reply to
Noon-Air

As pointed out in the article that started this thread, many "professionals" don&#39;t use those calculations. Are you suggesting they should all be thrown in jail?

Reply to
CJT

You and CJT make a good couple. Two totally clueless assholes with absolutely no originality to speak of what so ever. Id plonk both of you idiots but then it wouldnt even leave the slimmest chance that either of you has a glimmer of hope. Lemme go get the leash........ Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Sorry sport, your talking to engineering majors, and master tradsmen, not liberal arts majors. Sucks to be a liberal arts major when an advanced degree only means that you don&#39;t have to wear the paper hat anymore when you ask "Do you want fries with that??"

Now... please quit cross posting your drivel

Thanx.

BTW... welcome to my killfile

*click*
Reply to
Noon-Air

Steve, You&#39;re skills are still lacking. That&#39;s the best you could come up with? I left the ( " ) out of I&#39;d? Wow! You are really reaching. By the way, since you are correcting my English that I supposedly don&#39;t know so well, how is it that you missed the fact that I also forgot the apostrophe in the word (wouldnt) above? I also would not start your sentences with "Or is English your second language?" It would sound better starting it with "Is English your second language?" Maybe this is where I correct your next sentence and ask an ass like you........... "Are you just plain vanilla f****ng stupid?" You&#39;ll notice you left out the question mark at the end of your sentence. If you are going to teach, "learnt" it the right way first, fucktard! Come back in 10 years after you&#39;ve polished up on your skills and maybe we&#39;ll let you play with the 8 yr olds. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

There&#39;s nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably also ignore details of calculation.

Reply to
CJT

"CJT" wrote

I truly believe you can tell a lot about any craftsman by their demeanor in a lot of ways. The vehicle they drive and the shape it is in. The looks and organization of their tools and tool boxes. Even their tool belts and personal appearance.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You&#39;ve bored me for the last time. Go back to jerking around your hvac clients.

Steve

plonk

Reply to
SteveB

Thank you ever so much. Too bad I wasn&#39;t talking to you.

How was that?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Unlikely

Reply to
<kjpro

So let me see if I have this straight... A person who flunks grammar, can&#39;t qualify as a top technician? One must pass (with flying colors) every single subject to be a master in his or her field?

Clue, one can drop-out of school and make a million. Be the best guy for any job and make you look like a complete idiot. Passing English isn&#39;t a requirement for anything other than becoming a damn English teacher, Bozo.

Reply to
<kjpro

That doesn&#39;t count for anything. One could be the *best* technician in their field, but a failing business owner. Is it likely that this guy drives a nice new shinny vehicle?

Or a guy that has all those nice new shinny items, yet lacks the training to understand how to use them. Doesn&#39;t understand what the readings mean. Is this the guy you want? After all, his boss paid for his tools, so he must be a smart man. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

It must suck to have someone make you out to be an idiot. LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

How does "I wasn&#39;t talking to you" make your shit correct? LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

properly.

If you call typing on your keyboard talking, it was ok; however, you were addressing two separate newsgroups with hundreds of members, not just one guy. Your first clue may have been when you clicked "Reply to Group".

You did ask... :)

Reply to
Joseph