How can I make a horizontally-oriented outlet's plugs vertically-oriented?

In my son's room, all of the outlets are installed horizontally. This is not a problem for anything except his nightlight, which needs to be be plugged in so that the top is at the top. Other than installing something, is there a simple solution, like an adapter that will make one of the plugs in the outlet up and down instead of on its side (90 degrees to the right)? I tried to google for something like this, but I could not find such an adapter.

Reply to
stpaulspillars

Another night light?

Reply to