Hot water heater.

hello everyone. I had the leg on my swamp cooler break today. No more hot water because of it. Which is fine however I am confused on why 8 have running water throughout the house yet I have no water at all running to the shower/bathtub. Any ideas what could have caused that?

Reply to
martinez.britt77

Hello everyone. I had a leg on my hot water heater break today. Broke the whole system. Im having it replace but I'm curious as to why I have water through out the house but not to the bathtub.

Reply to
martinez.britt77