So here is what I've done so far. Ran 6 gauge THHN through 1.5"
conduit buried 18" deep. This wire runs out to approximately 5 feet
from where the hot tub should be placed. It runs into a 50 amp GFI
spa pack mounted about 3 feet off the ground on a treated post. My
first two questions pertain to this spa pack.
1. Does neutral get bonded to ground in the spa pack? (I dont think
so but just wanted to confirm)
2. Should I install a ground rod at the spa pack? (Once again I
dont think so but just wanted to confirm)
My next questions pertain to the other end of the wire. I
drilled a 2" hole in my cinder block wall about 5 feet from the main
panel. Through this hole I ran my 1.5" conduit which extends about 1"
into my basement and the wires are now just hanging there.
1. What is the proper way to run THHN into panel?
2. Can I transition from 1.5" conduit to 1" lighttite?
3. If so what are the names of the parts I need to do that?
4. Is it acceptable to run a 50 amp GFI spa pack off a 60 amp
breaker in the main panel?