Horizontal TV Antenna Separation

The old antennas are just rebadged to Digital from my searches, post a refrence to this delay theory, I havnt heard about it.

Reply to
ransley
[snip]

That last sentence is true. The one before it is NOT.

You commonly get a picture that goes on and off, or is full of blocks (pixellation), and intermittent audio ("...hi....s....he bes...ict......ur....ver"). That's NOT good picture and sound, and certainly NOT none at all.

[snip]
Reply to
Sam E

Why do people keep saying that? It's like they've never actually watched ota tv.

There are various kinds of bad picture. There is picture that goes blank and then good, or half way good, and sound that goes in and out.

If the nearby stations come in well, and even they don't always, then stations a little farther away can give trouble.

Reply to
mm
[snip]

Too many people have a bad habit of repeating stuff without thinking about it.

Reply to
Sam E
[snip]

"..is .ict..e .s .aso..tely ..rfec.!"