hit or miss Cozy

I have a Cozy wall gas furnace - it looks new. Sometimes it starts and sometimes it doesn't. The first thing I did was replace the thermostat with an electronic one. Same problem. To get the furnace to start I bang on it - I know it sounds silly, but it works. Maybe there is a loose wire in the furnace ? Or possiblity the vibration of the banging is tripping a sensor? Any direction is appreciated - thanks

-tomas

Reply to
Chadsey

Sounds right. Call someone to look at it to be on the safe side. The banging on it would worry me.

Reply to
robson

I wouldn't bother me much unless someone banged back.

mm